Tuesday 30 November 2010

Delivery Times... Last Episode!

For all those hanging in the suspense of my Lenovo delivery... let your hearts be still! It has now been delivered!!! Yesterday, 29 November 2010. They sure took their time.

What surprises me the most is that everyone involved seemed to think this was just natural and nothing wrong was going on. The supplier now changes the delivery date for sometime next week, for the umpteenth time, and that's just normal. No problem!

Am I getting too demanding in my old age? Oh, well, just happy I've got it now. Time to set it up the way I like it so I can actually start using it. First impression is... wow!! I have never seen a computer boot this fast, and it's got Windows 7 Enterprise (same stuff as in the Ultimate flavor), Office 2010, anti-virus, firewall and a growing collections of applications installed. I will do a proper review as soon as I get the time to play with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment